This project is read-only.

Wish list

Mar 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM

1. Url Rewriting

2. Integration this MVC/MVC2

3. Custom Link/Src generation class/

Mar 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM

Samz,

What do you mean by URL Rewriting. That is part of the framework.

I have done nothing so far with MVC. What does it take to create an MVC Helper? Can you show me an example?

The problem with that is that you need both a URL generation class as well as a URL parser class, but that's something that indeed can be done. Great idea!

Thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

Wesley

May 16, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Edited May 16, 2010 at 6:32 PM

Dear Webbes,

BIP seems doesn't support medium-trust security level.

I host my application in Shared Hosting Server (Win2003), It throw SecurityException where the server only accept medium-trust security level.

System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Configuration.ConfigurationPermission, System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' failed.

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Configuration.ConfigurationPermission, System.Configuration, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' failed.]
   System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet) +0
   System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand() +58
   System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.CheckPermissionAllowed(String configKey, Boolean requirePermission, Boolean isTrustedWithoutAptca) +99

Please advice me what i can do in order BIP can be use in medium-trust shared hosting.

Thanks

eueu

May 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM

@eueu: Have a look at this blogpost by Rick Strahl:

http://americanparanoia.com/Weblog/posts/101584.aspx

It al comes down to adding a simple attribute to the better image config section: requirePermission="false"

Cheers,

Wesley